SBI PO 2014 Online Registration – PO Recruitment 2014 for 1837 Vacancies
SBI PO 2014 Online Registration – State Bank of India Probationary Officer Online Registration – PO Recruitment 2014 for 1837 Vacancies
SBI PO Online Registration – State Bank of India conducts Probationary Officer Exam every year for eligible candidates. SBI issues Online Applications and the candidates are required to submit their application through Online Registration which is available in its official website. Online Applications will be accepted from candidates from 7th April 2014 to 25th April 2014. In Offline mode, the payment will be accepted from 10th April 2014 to 28th April 2014
SBI PO 2014 Online Registration :
Following steps are involved in SBI PO 2014 Online Registration.
- To make the online registration for SBI PO 2014 the candidate can choose either of the option which is visiting the official website of SBI or the tab mentioned above.
- Once the candidate has accessed the application form, the candidate should fill in all the details and information required and do not forget to upload the scanned signature and photograph and they should be clear and properly visible.
- Then comes the crucial step of making payment and the candidate must be very careful while doing the payment. The candidates can choose from the online or offline mode and make payment.
- In online mode the candidate can make payment by credit card, debit card or net banking and must takeout the printed copy of E-slip and application in case the need arises.
- In case the candidate opts for Offline mode of payment , then the payment has to be made in cash with the help of payment challan generated at the time of making Online Registration for SBI PO 2014 and the candidate has to carry the challan to any branch of SBI bank and make payment.
- The offline payment begins from the second working day after registration and the payment has to be made within three working days.
- While candidate opts for making payment in offline mode a unique registration number is generated which can be used three times only for making some correction or doing some editing if required.
Iimportant Links for Online Registration :
SBI Official Website
Check the following SBI PO Recruitment 2014 Information