CTET February 2014 Examination – OMR Sheets Download – CBSE – http://cbse.gov.in/
CTET 2014 OMR Sheets – Candidates who had appeared for the CTET February 2014 exam can now download their OMR Sheets. CBSE has made arrangement for downloading the CTET 2014 OMR Sheets.
UPDATE (17.03.2014): CTET February 2014 Exams Answer Keys Released
How to download your CTET 2014 OMR Sheet
To download your CTET 2014 OMR Sheet, you need to log into the CTET website at the link provided below.
- To download your CTET 2014 OMR Sheet visit: CTET 2014 OMR Sheet Download
- Enter your Roll No.
- Enter your date of birth
- Click on the Login button
- Once you are logged in, you can download your CTET Feburary 2014 OMR Sheet.
In accordance with the provisions of sub-section (1) of Section 23 of the RTE Act, the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) had vide Notification dated 23rd August, 2010 and 29th July, 2011 laid down the minimum qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher in classes I to VIII. It had been inter alia provided that one of the essential qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher in any of the schools referred to in clause (n) of section 2 of the RTE Act is that he/she should pass the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) which will be conducted by the appropriate Government in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE.
The rationale for including the TET as a minimum qualification for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher is as under:
- It would bring national standards and benchmark of teacher quality in the recruitment process;
- It would induce teacher education institutions and students from these institutions to further improve their performance standards;
- It would send a positive signal to all stakeholders that the Government lays special emphasis on teacher quality.
The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India has entrusted the responsibility of conducting the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) to the Central Board of Secondary Education Delhi.